As news continues to unfold, our goal is to keep the Roxbury Market & Deli open for business. Given these circumstances, we appreciate your patience as we do our best to place orders for sold out items as quickly as possible. Please give us a call for what you are running low on and to ensure we have the requested items on the shelves.
Now, more than ever, we continue to share our gratitude for your continued business that allows us to keep operating, especially, in these challenging months ahead. When you arrive at the Market we ask you to use our hand sanitizing table/process followed by donning Latex Gloves.
Also we will only permit no more than 10 patrons at a time in the Market and we ask that only one family member at a time enter the facility so the other patrons can arrive, quickly pick up food items, and depart. Credit/Debit Cards are the preferred method of transactions, and we accept cash. Tip: Cash is dirty and while at home, and if possible, toss your dollar bills in the washer/dryer when cleaning your clothes.
New Market Hours: As the State of Connecticut mandates a Shelter In-Place/Stay at Home Policy, please only venture out of your homes for truly needed grocery items. We have a full compliment of ready-made/ready-to-eat food items prepared and inspected via a Commercial Kitchen. We will remain open for your groceries needs from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m., Deli needs: Monday through Sunday. needs from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m., Why these hours? Following closing, the Market undergoes a water/bleach sanitizing process to ensure we control the spread of the Coronavirus and ensure for all of us the upmost safety.
Ferris Acres Ice Cream: we shall start selling the nationally famous ice cream on Saturday, March 28th, 2020. Ice Cream Protocol and Risk Mitigation: Seven Steps to Success!
1. We shall sell the ice cream only through the ice cream take-out window from 10 a.m,. to 6 p.m.
2. We request that you call-in your ice cream orders so that we can have it ready and to proceed with a quick transfer allowing us not to compromise safety and risk.
3. When you arrive please sanitize your hands and use latex gloves provided in the front of the Market.
4. We shall not sell/distribute ice cream via a cone. You may purchase cones with your orders.
5. We shall sell/distribute via paper containers and lids: Quarts, Pints, Mini Pints, and scoops via paper cups and lids.
6. We shall place the ice cream orders in a cooler located outside the Market and near the ice cream take-out window labeled with your name.
7. Payment transactions shall occur via the take-out window using a six-foot distance between parties. Payment transaction can also occur via telephone using a Credit Card.
We also have regular gasoline with hours of operation from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. We are also available to assist with gas needs during this window.
Above all else, we hope you remain safe and healthy and positive.